Some organizations have already made huge investments in legacy PBX phone systems, but they still want the benefits that come through converging all local and long distance phones systems and broadband Internet services onto one line. SIP Trunking allows businesses to reap VoIP-like benefits with legacy systems, without investing in new infrastructure. Using SIP, you can consolidate all of your communication systems, including data and voice, into one bill and a single point of contact.
SIP Trunking allows businesses to right-size their communications buying call paths in desired increments and increasing as their usage grows. Many providers allow use of multiple concurrent call paths to accommodate bursts of traffic due to seasonal calling changes, marketing campaigns and other peak calling needs. There are many SIP-ready PBX systems and hybrid PBX options available today. By dynamically allocating bandwidth, SIP creates efficient utilization of bandwidth for voice and data needs.
Unified Communication (UC) allows on-site and remote users to collaborate seamlessly between devices and platforms. VoIP (Voice over IP), mobility, video-conferencing, instant messaging, collaboration, inbound/outbound text and presence technologies are all examples of solutions that can be consolidated into a single cloud-based UCaaS (Unified Communication as a Service) solution.
- Hosted PBX – Voice/Telephony; Mobility Integration
- Hosted UC – Adds Messaging (email, voice mail and instant messaging)
- Hosted UC&C – Adds conferencing (audio, video and web conferencing) – Adds integration with collaboration adoption
- Hosted Contact Center – Adds Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Automated Call Distribution (ACD), Computer-Telephone Integration (CTI) and integration with other contact center applications such as CRM
- Reducing Capex spending/moving to Opex
- Ease of Scalability
- Remote and Mobile Workers need to be seamlessly connected
- Advanced features
- Minimizing risk of technology obsolescence
- Enhancing business continuity and disaster recover plans
- Reducing the burden on IT/Telecom Staff so they can focus on high priority business objectives
Cloud based contact center management offers clients the ability to efficiently manage resources across geographies and time zones, to automate and optimize scheduling and get maximum productivity while delivering outstanding customer experiences. With cloud based flexibility, clients can quickly build their contact center, fully integrate with their existing infrastructure and bring key staff and data together on the same platform.
- 100% cloud based administration, many with mobile portals for easy management
- Infinite scalability
- PCI, HIPAA & SOX compliance
- Automate workflow, manage inbound or outbound campaigns
- Little to zero upfront expense
- State of the art technology with easy scalability
- Third party platform integration for email, CRM, etc.
- No IT expertise required to implement and maintain
With the recent influx in remote working, collaboration solutions have never been more in demand. Employees need to connect, collaborate and communicate from anywhere in the world. Whether connecting with colleagues, customers, investors, prospects or board members, businesses need a reliable virtual workspace to conduct meetings and exchange ideas.
Immersive and dynamic meeting experiences
Deliver more professional presentations and create engaging experiences with new features like Dynamic view, PowerPoint Live in Microsoft Teams, and Presenter mode.
Easy and intuitive webinars
Create interactive webinar experiences that include registration, reporting, and host controls to help drive customer engagement.
Teams Connect enables you to share channels with anyone, whether inside or outside of your organization. Easily chat, meet, collaborate on apps, share content, and co-author documents in real-time in the shared channel. This is available now in private preview.